At 42Chat, our proprietary AI Engagement Platform provides companies with a direct path to their customers, employees and partners. Through this Instant Connection, the AI goes to work to provide Instant Solutions and Ongoing Engagement, enabling us to solve an unlimited set of business needs across virtually every industry vertical.
Account Executives are responsible for achieving revenue goals within specific target verticals by executing full sales cycles including prospecting through to close. The hired person must sign an invention assignment and a non-disclosure agreement. The Account Executive achieves their quota target and ensures execution of outbound sales activities based upon mutually agreed goals with the Chief Revenue Officer.
The Account Executive helps create and executes targeted messaging and branding to generate sales-oriented conversations with prospects within a defined target vertical.
At 42Chat, our team members:
- are competitive,
- Are committed to winning as part of a team,
- are driven by a desire for excellence in their craft and work hard to constantly improve,
- are constantly experimenting and learning,
- are coachable,
- have an “infinite pie” mindset,
- are inquisitive and deeply want to understand client business problems and their needs and share those insights with the team,
- love our products,
- are disciplined to meet our standards and expectations for productivity and process,
- are high energy, BS
- add energy to others.
The Account Executive is responsible for the following:
- Prospecting Assigned Vertical and Accounts: create a vertical approach strategy in conjunction with CRO and drive demand generation through outbound prospecting activities within an assigned vertical market and named accounts
- Sales Cycle Management: effectively manage the full sales cycle using proven, existing process from lead generation to close
- Sales Enablement: monitor, maintain and report sales funnel activities, results and accurately forecast sales funnel
- Product Support: report key learnings around sales process, customer needs and potential product development opportunities to the sales and product teams.
Account Executive Role
The Account Executive role is a full-time position. We hire talented individuals with initiative and drive and as such, we provide the flexibility you need to be successful at work and at home. While most team members work normal work hours from 8 am to 5 pm, it’s up to you to self-manage your time consistent with the goals and expectations for your role and the need to work with other team members. As a virtual company, you can live anywhere you desire, as long as you can get the job done. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Mission for the Account Executive: Over the first year, the Account Executive will work in coordination with the CRO to achieve 42Chat agreements with a series of companies totalling $1M, primarily through direct initial outreach, client and partner referrals, and any additional inbound leads generated by marketing.
The Account Executive is tasked with accomplishing the following business objectives during their first two months of employment:
Within the first two weeks:
- Bring excitement and energy to the job, experience our products, engage with your team members and be intensely curious
- Complete the pre-role reading of New Sales Simplified and Fanatical Prospecting (ideally prior to your first day)
- Demonstrate the ability to use existing sales tools including Hubspot and LinkedIn
Within the first 30 days:
- Participate in Prospecting (NOT traditional Cold Calling), Call and Opportunity Management, and Intelligent Questioning training
- Collaborate in the identification of at least 100 target companies, target roles, and individuals’ contact information within assigned vertical and named accounts
- Fully understand the competitive landscape and 42Chat differentiation
Within the first 60 days:’
- Learn and expertly execute 42Chat proven sales process
- Land your first deal
- Compensation: $65K base + $65K+ bonus potential (with additional accelerators above quota)
- Medical Insurance: Company paid for the individual and 75% of family
- Dental Insurance: Available, paid by the individual
- Start Date:
- Vacation: 20 days inclusive of holidays (you track and schedule)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Top 1% work ethic and perseverance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- A desire to continue building a long-term career in sales
Bonus Points For:
- Entrepreneurial background with previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or a similar company
- Email marketing, and social media campaign experience
- Experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Seamless A.I.