42Chat is the premier text based instant engagement partner for businesses, enabling 2-way conversations, improved experiences, and increased productivity for teams. Clients turn to us when they realize they can gain a competitive advantage by being able to reach their customers, and for their customers to reach them, instantly… something email and apps can’t deliver.
The Customer Success Team Member is responsible for supporting our clients as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products. The Customer Success Team Member will work with the client and the 42Chat team during all stages of the bot implementation process.
At 42Chat, our team members:
- are competitive,
- are committed to winning as part of a team,
- are driven by a desire for excellence in their craft and work hard to constantly improve,
- are constantly experimenting and learning,
- are coachable,
- have an “infinite pie” mindset,
- are inquisitive and deeply want to understand client business problems and their needs and share those insights with the team,
- love our products,
- are disciplined to meet our standards and expectations for productivity and process,
- are high energy, and
- add energy to others.
The Customer Success Team Member will be responsible for the following:
- Developing strong relationships with our customers
- Onboarding with clients
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Conducting product demonstrations for customers
- Handling and resolving customer requests and complaints
- Evaluating and improving tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Working with other 42Chat departments to successfully launch new projects.
The Customer Success Team Member Role
The Customer Success Team Member role is a full-time position. We hire talented individuals with initiative and drive and as such, we provide the flexibility you need to be successful at work and at home. While most team members work normal work hours from 8 am to 5 pm, it’s up to you to self-manage your time consistent with the goals and expectations for your role and the need to work with other team members. As a virtual company, you can live anywhere you like, as long as you can get the job done. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The Customer Success Team Member is tasked with accomplishing the following business objectives during their first two months of employment:
- Bring excitement and energy to the job, experience our products, engage with your team members and be intensely curious
- Dive deep and shadow our Customer Success and Operations to understand the full capability of our AI Engagement Platform.
- Shadow our Sales teams to understand our sales process
- Compensation: $42,000 + $3,000 tech allocation budget
- Medical Insurance: Company paid for the individual and 75% of family
- Dental Insurance: Available, paid by the individual
- Start Date: Immediate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Skilled at responsible tasking
- Highly organized
- Technically savvy
- Self starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism